If you rented a house or an apartment and are at the end of the lease, you’ll be very familiar with those picky needs of landlords when it comes to move-out day. The home has to be in perfect condition, which can be a really tall order if you’ve been staying there for a year or longer.
Whether you’re preparing your home to be sold or getting ready to move in, we’re here to help. We partner with real estate partners who depend on us to prep their homes or to get them move in ready for clients. Want to get your deposit back? We’ve got you covered.
What’s the difference between a move-in / move-out and a regular cleaning?
The STANDARD CLEANING is for general upkeep. This would include washing counter tops, floors, dusting blinds, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. When doing a move in / move out cleaning there are some extra considerations taken to make sure the residence is ready for the next family.
Move in / Move Out cleaning includes:
- Dusting ceiling fans
- Dusting of all ledges and window sills
- Cleaning the inside windows
- Cleaning baseboards
- Vacuuming including removing basic stains. For serious stains please, contact a professional carpet cleaner. Swept doesn’t steam clean.
Frequently Asked Questions about Move-in / Move-Out Cleanings:
- Q: Do I have to be home for the cleaning?
- A: No, it’s completely up to you whether or not you are home. We’ll take care of everything make your home ready to move in or out.
- Q: How long does this cleaning usually take?
- A: Move-in/ move-outs require an extreme attention to detail. Therefore, we always assume a move-in/move-out will add an hour or two to the time of a standard cleaning. A 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom would take around 2.5-3 hours where a 4 bedroom could take 6-7 hours.
Note: All cleaning jobs are custom and subject to the cleaning teams better judgment. More or less service may be provided on a case by case basis.